Entry without a visa
Foreign nationals falling under the following category, including nationals of a country that has signed a visa waiver agreement with the ROK, may enter Korea without a visa.
- A person entering the ROK within the designated period after obtaining or being exempted from a re-entry permit;
- An eligible national of a country that has signed a visa waiver agreement with the ROK;
- A person entering the ROK for purposes related to international friendship or national interest of the ROK after obtaining a separate entry permit;
- A person re-entering the ROK within the designated period after obtaining a refugee travel document.
For more information >> http://www.hikorea.go.kr
Countries whose nationals hold a diplomatic, official or ordinary passport may enter Korea without a visa.
- Asia : Japan(90 days), Hong Kong(90 days), Macau(90 days), Taiwan(90 days), Brunei, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain (90 days)[12 countries]
- North America : United States of America(90days), Canada(6 months) [2 countries]
- South America : Argentina, Honduras, Paraguay, Uruguay, Ecuador, Guyana [6 countries]
- Europe : Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Cyprus, Albania, Croatia, Slovenia(90 days),Vatican, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro [11 countries]
- Oceania : Australia(90 days), Guam, Fiji, Nauru, Palau, Kiribati, Marshall Is., Solomon Is., Micronesia, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tuvalu, Tonga [13 countries]
- Africa : Republic of South Africa, Mauritius, Seychelles, Swaziland, Egypt [5 countries]